Psychiatric Reports in Employment Cases
We provide a large number of Independent psychiatric assessments for Employment Solicitors and Employers and Individuals nationwide, often on a joint instruction basis as well as single instruction .
These psychiatric assessments are often provided by General Adult Psychiatrists with experience in Equality Act cases.
Psychiatric Assessments & Reports provided include:
- Work Related stress
- Fitness to Work / Return to Work
- Employment Tribunals / Disability Discrimination Act
- Psychiatric Injury: Depression, Anxiety
- Sexual Harassment
- Racial Discrimination
Psychiatric Reports in Employment Tribunal cases by:
- General Adult Psychiatrists
- Learning Disabilities Psychiatrists
- Substance Misuse Psychiatrists
- Adult ADHD and Aspergers Specialist Psychiatrists
- Contact us for Psychiatry Chambers CV’s, confirmed timescales and cost estimates.
Get in Touch
Free Call : 0800 288 4797